Students at Holy Names are provided with a rigorous academic program that meets the standards required for college and university entrance.Teachers help students refine their academic talents and identify areas that they can strengthen and improve. Students engage in small group and class discussions, actively participating in their own learning. In addition they can take advantage of highly competitive honors and advanced placement courses as well as the tutorial services offered through our math lab and mentor program.
Holy Names High School Graduation Requirements
- English - Four years
- Modern Languages - Two years required, three years recommended
- Health - One semester in ninth grade
- Mathematics - Three years required, four years recommended
- Physical Education - Two semesters (one in ninth grade)
- Religious Studies - Four years
- Science - Two years required, three years recommended
- Social Studies - Four years (unless taking four years of science)
- Visual and Performing Arts - Two years (one in ninth grade)
- Computers - One semester
Click here for the HNHS Curriculum Guide.